Jessica Lamb, client engagement manager at BESydney, is among the eight new members of the ICCA Future Leaders Council.
“When I stood for election as ICCA president, it was clear to me that our association needed to evolve to ensure we meet the future, strategic needs of our members,” said James Rees, president of International Congress and Convention Association’s (ICCA).
“By engaging with the young leaders from across our global regions, ICCA will benefit from the ideas, passion and commitment they bring to our industry and I will be excited to hear the new ideas and strategies that will be developed by our inaugural ICCA Future Leader Council members.”
The other new members of the Future Leader Council for 2021-2023 are:
- Mariya Al Hashar, Sr Business Development Executive, Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Kaili Cashin, Marketing & Communications Manager, Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
- Javier Contreras, Commercial Manager, CentroParque Convention Centre
- Diana Frederiksen, Business Development Manager, Stockholmsmässan Congress & Exhibition Centre
- Doreen Richter, Project Management Congresses, Messe Frankfurt
- Hyo-In Son, Assistant Manager, Convention Marketing, KINTEX
- Ernest Van Sitters, Event Sales Executive, Cape Town International Convention Centre
“Now, more than ever, the ICCA community must chart a creative, innovative course to a better, brighter future for our industry,” said Senthil Gopinath, ICCA’s CEO.
“At ICCA, we sincerely believe that we can achieve this by listening and learning from our next generation of leaders. In turn, our established leadership will guide, support, and elevate these future meetings industry advocates.”