The Exhibition & Event Association of Australasia (EEAA) has announced seven nominees for the EEAA 2019 Awards for Excellence Richard Geddes Young Achiever Award.
The 2019 Richard Geddes Young Achiever Award nominees are:
• Kay Badakhsh, Business Development Manager, HostCo Sydney
• Laura Blagys, Marketing Manager, Reed Exhibitions Australia
• Lakisha Di Valentino, Marketing Assistant, Diversified Communications
• Aiden Hippensteel, Event Operations Floor Manager, ICC Sydney
• Katie Ray, Account Manager, AV 24/7
• Nikki Witman, Operations Manager, Talk2 Media & Events
• Claudene Yousif, Event Coordinator, Reed Exhibitions
The winner will receive a scholarship to attend the 2020 UFI Asia-Pacific Conference taking place in Macau.
“We are immensely grateful to our partners, Tourism Australia and Ungerboeck Software International who support this important initiative,” said EEAA chief executive Joyce DiMascio.
“The Association has a big commitment to recognising the emerging leaders who will play a key role in shaping the future of the business events industry in Australia.”